Read more here.
The post [EMQ in Business Wire] AMK Partners with EMQ to Bolster Cross-Border Money Transfers Across Asia appeared first on OurCrowd.
I'll try to make this rant short and sweet. I see countless times every day here
- I just need a million dollars to build the mvp
- I have a great idea I just need an investor to help me
- I need the money to hire people to build the prototype
- I've got the next billion dollar idea trust me gimmmeee money
Do you not realize how many emails and pitches an investor gets a day? You are directly competing with thousands of people. Every pitch claims to be a 'Trillion dollar opportunity'. Please put yourself in an investors shoes and realize they get the following:
- 300 emails of people with a great idea but need funding to make the mvp
- 200 emails of people who made an mvp on their own but need funding to get the first customer
- 100 emails of people who made an mvp and got the first customer on their own but need funding to get traction
- 40 emails of people people who made an mvp, got the first customer and have a little traction
- 8 emails of people who made an mvp, got the first customer and have impressive traction/revenue all on their own.
Your 'idea' is useless. It's never been easier to learn about hardware, mechanics, biology, coding, healthcare, logistics, shipping etc. So the absolute least you can do if your that passionate about the 'idea' is dedicate a few hours to learning how to create it. Demonstrate how you put in slightly more effort than the hundreds of other emails the investor got.
You make an AWESOME app, then look at your bank account and realize you only have $ 1k-$ 2k to advertise it for the entire world to see. Where do you put the money to get users and eyeballs on your app? Trying to maximize a small budget to start with.
I understand that $ 1k-$ 2k is nothing when it comes to an advertising budget, but just want to maximize the small advertising budget to get things rolling, then later try to raise more money.
Thank you !