Spent all day taking everything in my head and putting it onto a mind map. It usually helps me find weaknesses in my understanding/skillset, improves memory recall, cements understanding, etc… so I try to do it at least once per business quarter.
The mind map breaks everything into digestible chunks of 2 – 4 items per category/subcategory. It's pretty massive (around 6mb in size). The customer journey section is a bit messy, so I apologize in advance for that.
- Landing Page CRO – Some standard frameworks & best practices
- Neuromarketing – Basic psychology of learning modalities, limbic system functionalities & chemicals, cognitive biases, nonconscious motivators, etc…
- Facebook/Google ads – targeting, content, ad types, etc.. all based on the buyer journey phase.
*Best experienced on desktop
A few tools (Google drive docs)
- Wireframes *keynote for mac OS
- Competitive heuristic analysis for CRO
- Quick and dirty heuristic analysis for CRO
- Targeting checklist for Facebook
- Value proposition copywriting formulas
- Copywriting teardowns