Now more than ever, entrepreneurs need to be in communication with their team and they need to show great leadership skills. On this morning’s WJR Business Beat, Jeff shares some common issues your team may be having while working remotely, along with solutions.
Jeff’s tips include:
- Remind your team of your company vision and make sure they don’t lose sight of it
- Track and highlight progress
- Make sure company culture stays intact
- Recognize individual achievement
- Make personal contact with anyone on your team who you think is struggling
“We’re all dealing with it, the isolation, the stress, the feelings that come with being alone and working remotely can be really difficult on people… Your team needs your great leadership, now more than ever.”
– Jeff Sloan
StartupNation exclusive discounts and savings on Dell products and accessories: Learn more here
Tune in to News/Talk 760 AM WJR weekday mornings at 7:11 a.m. for the WJR Business Beat. Listeners outside of the Detroit area can listen live HERE.
The post WJR Business Beat with Jeff Sloan: Leadership Skills (Episode 44) appeared first on StartupNation.