Hey guys, so I'm done with the MVP of my SaaS web app – which delivers Human like AI Voiceovers and converts blog posts into podcasts.
I had validated the idea with a basic landing page through IndieHackers and Product Hunt a few months ago. Also a few of my friends who blog really liked it.
Before I go any further with the development, I get early subscribers for it and build a "Hype"(not sure if that's the right word to use 😅).
Right now, the only few ways I can think about is –
- Indie Hackers/Product Hunt post.
- Build a Twitter audience and share updates(work in progress)
- YouTube explainer video(need to drive traffic to it).
- Medium article explaining the product, but not sure how to go about this with only the landing page at hand right now.
- SEE and/or paid ads.
- Collaborating with other bloggers who would be interested in writing about the product (Medium/WP).
But just to get some early subscribers I won't be releasing the product just yet.
I'll only be going ahead with the landing page until the product is fully ready(few frontend issues).
Appreciate any constructive responses regarding this!