Within Europe, talent is equally spread but opportunities are not. The EIT Digital Venture Program breaks these barriers and empowers entrepreneurial teams from CEE and Southern Europe to disrupt Europe’s established industries.
In less than a year, the Venture Program takes you from idea to investment. Starting with a brilliant idea to a technical Minimum Viable Product (MVP), testing it on the market and raising additional funding – with each accomplishment you unlock further benefits.
How Does The Program Help You Grow?
Miloš Jokić, Founder of Gradoid, clearly sums up the benefits: “It is the only program we found that actually understands early-stage startups. We needed money before our incorporation, specific mentorship for our startup and the investment afterward.”
The EIT Venture Program further provides international growth support for European entrepreneurs. Here’s what your company can benefit from:
- Get financial support of up to €25,000
- Develop your Minimum Viable Product
- Establish your deep tech venture
- Get business development help from top international experts
- Join Europe’s leading innovation ecosystem
Supporting Early-Stage Deep Techs From 20 European Countries
The EIT Digital Venture Program supports entrepreneurial teams from 20 countries in CEE and Southern Europe with deep tech business ideas. The program offers an eight-week Pre-Acceleration period executed by five regional partners in Greece, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, and Slovenia.
The regional partners are:
- ABC Accelerator in Region 1: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia
- Foun.ation in Region 2: Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Romania
- Startup Wise Guys in Region 3: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine
- BGI in Region 4: Malta, Portugal
- Kraków Technology Park in Region 5: Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia
Sounds good? You can apply by 26 April 2020 if you match these criteria:
- You are a multidisciplinary team of at least two individuals with an innovative business idea, Proof of Concept or prototype in the fields of Digital Industry, Digital Tech, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Finance or Digital Cities
- You a resident of any of these 20 countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, Greece, Malta, Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Ukraine
- You are not a legal entity
How Does The Program Work?
Start Off With The Growth Package
- a two-day Bootcamp
- an 8-week Pre-Acceleration Phase
- training in entrepreneurial skills
- support from entrepreneurial experts to develop and finalize your MVP
- €5,000 cash prize
Succeed With Your MVP
Teams who successfully complete the program, incorporate in time and present a strong MVP, qualify for the Final Prize of €10,000.
Find A Follow-Up Investor
The first 10 ventures across all regions who find an investor by 30th November 2020 receive an additional €10,000.
To benefit from financial support & finalize your MVP, apply now!
Sharing is caring!
The post EIT Digital Supports Early-Stage Startups In CEE & Southern Europe With Up To €25,000 appeared first on StartUs Magazine.